Relaxation or adventure? On a summer vacation to the Sporthotel Steffisalp**** in Warth am Arlberg, you can do both.
Summer vacations at the Sporthotel Steffisalp****
If you’re looking for action or some peace and quiet, then the Sporthotel Steffisalp**** is the right place for you.
Are you looking for true relaxation or a way to escape the summer heat for a few days to enjoy some fresh mountain air with a low pollen count? If so, then the tranquil Walser village of Warth is the perfect choice. However, here at the Sporthotel Steffisalp****, we also welcome all visitors looking for a day of wide-ranging activities with hiking, rock climbing, mountain climbing and cycling in the mountains, yet do not wish to go without comfort and excellent cuisine.
Regardless of which room category you choose: The Sporthotel Steffisalp**** offers you a generous living space with style. From Comfort Double Rooms from 33 m², right up to luxury suites with 50 m², our rooms await you with high-quality furnishings and a fantastic panoramic view of the mountains.
At the Sporthotel Steffisalp, many of our guests are primarily here to enjoy an active vacation in the mountains. After a day of adventures in the mountains, relaxing in our wellness and spa area will soothe your senses. Your wellness center at the Sporthotel Steffisalp invites you to relax and switch off.
Vom Komfort-Doppelzimmer, über die Familiensuite, bis hin zur Luxussuite haben wir eine breite Palette an Zimmern & Suiten für Sie im Programm.
Großzügigkeit bei Zimmern, Suiten und Bädern versteht sich im Sporthotel Steffisalp**** von selbst.
Cuisine at the Sporthotel Steffisalp****
Be it our local breakfast buffet with freshly prepared egg dishes and an organic tea station, a hearty snack on the sun terrace, in the restaurant or for a five-course meal: our indulgent moments will surprise, inspire and satisfy you. We consciously combine our local cuisine with selected international elements. Discover refined notes that make all the difference – ideally with our Pamper half-board catering package.
Our tip: After an active day in the mountains, wind down for the evening in a cozy atmosphere in our inviting fireside bar with a cocktail in your hand.
- Check-in: from 3:00 p.m. on the day of your arrival, your room should be ready for check-in
- Check-out: we kindly ask that you vacate your room by 11:00 a.m. Late check-outs may be permitted, depending on availability. Please inquire at reception.
- Cancellation: Up to 3 months before your arrival, you may change or cancel your booking, free of charge.
- Cancellation: Between 3 months and 1 month before arrival, we will charge 40% of the agreed cost.
- Cancellation: Within one month to a week prior to your arrival, we will charge 70% of the agreed cost.
- Cancellation: Up to a week prior to your arrival, we will charge 90% of the agreed cost as a cancellation fee.
- Room reservations confirmed in writing or over the telephone are generally binding. A down payment of 25% of the total cost per room must be paid to ensure the reservation.
- There are a number of reasons that may require you to cancel your trip at short notice, therefore we recommend that you take out hotel cancellation insurance, which we would be happy to arrange for our guests – we will inform you of the details when you book your room.
- For room cancellations, the conditions of the Austrian Hotel Regulations apply.
- European travel insurance: Trust in the European travel insurance for your vacation to Austria. You can calculate the premiums easily and book directly here. More information is available at the website of Europäische Reiseversicherung.
- Each room comes with a parking space in the underground garage, free of charge, and you can use it straight away. Simply drive right in upon arrival.
- Dogs (up to 40 cm in height) may be brought along upon request, as long as they are in a suitable carrier or blanket. They may not enter the dining areas or the spa facility and must be kept on a leash at all times while on the hotel premises. We charge a fee of €25 per day, not including food. Please let us know about your four-legged friend when you make the booking.
- Deduction for an overnight stay with breakfast: €10 per adult. We ask that you inform reception of this before noon.
- Your room will generally be available as of 3:00 p.m. on the day of your arrival. If you are unable to reach the hotel by 7:00 p.m., we ask that you inform us of this.
Lassen Sie den Tag in luxuriöser Atmosphäre mit einem letzten Getränk ausklingen.
Genussmomente werden im Sporthotel Steffisalp**** groß geschrieben.
Lassen Sie in der Kaminbar die letzten Stunden ausklingen.