Steffisalp Fireside bar
Cosy meeting place, exclusive bar, live music
The cosy fireplace in the fireside bar (Kaminbar) is the ideal place for guests to enjoy tea in the afternoon. While the winter brings fresh snow into the Arlberg skiing region outside, now is the time to warm up by the fireplace. After a long day of skiing on the snowy pistes just around the corner from the Steffisalp Hotel, you are sure to be looking forward to a hot drink.
In the winter we offer live music with selected artists every week (see our weekly programme).
Whether it's an aperitif or a digestif - just as long as it's the fireside bar!
While the kitchen team starts preparing the excellent, traditional & tasty dishes for the evening menu, you still have a little time to relax.
The fireside bar invites you to enjoy a tasty aperitif and chat to your friends until it's time for your dinner. After your evening meal, the fireside bar team gives you the opportunity to get your evening going with exotic cocktails and sparkling digestifs.
Exclusive drinks, rare specialities and more
- Special Steffis Drinks – from Aperol Spritz, to Hugo, to Veneziano
- Sparkling wine and champagne – Prosecco, Dom Pérignon 1998, Henriot Rosé and much more
- Selected beers from the barrel or bottle
- Fruit juice and long drinks
- Speciality teas and coffees with or without a "shot"
- Brandies, specialities and liqueurs from the local region and beyond
- Before dinner cocktails, all-day drinks & a variety of champagne cocktails
- Cognac, gin, rum, vodka & anything else that puts you in a good mood
- Fine wines, selected with taste and served in style
- Live music once a week (Fridays and/or weekly programme)
You will quickly see how the style and the fine tipples are the biggest strengths of the fireside bar at the Steffisalp Sport Hotel. Enjoy the pleasant ambience and leave the cold winter weather outside. While you warm up by the fire, the winter on the Arlberg does its job outside and creates the superb pistes & deep powder snow slopes at one of the most reliable skiing regions for snow in the Alps. In the summer you can enjoy long nights with cold drinks and great music.