Playing golf in the beautiful Tyrol and Vorarlberg
Golf and mountains ...
… go together like cheese spätzle and schnapps. The Steffisalp Sport Hotel in Warth-Schröcken am Arlberg in Vorarlberg offers you the perfect teeing off point for your golf holiday.
Steffisalp golf and sport hotel in Warth-Schröcken
There are golf courses in every direction, and the Steffisalp Sport Hotel is at the heart of it all! From the Bregenzerwald to the Lechtal, via the Arlberg to the Klostertal, this is where you will find the most attractive golf courses in the Austrian Alps!
Golf in Lech am Arlberg
Lech Golf Club is situated in Zug (3 km to the west of Lech) and is a genuine pleasure for all of the senses! The golf course is situated in the natural scenery along the Lech river. The Zugertal is so beautiful you might even forget about playing golf! If the weather isn't great it is also possible to play at the indoor golf course.
You can play in the breathtaking mountain landscape here:
- St. Anton am Arlberg Golf Club, Tyrol (AT); 6 holes
- Bludenz-Braz Golf Club, Vorarlberg (AT); 18 holes, driving range
- Mieminger Golf Park, Tyrol (AT); 18 + 9 holes,
- Montfort Rankweil Golf Club, Vorarlberg (AT); 18 holes
- Brand Golf Club, Golf Park, Vorarlberg, AT); 18 holes
- Bregenzerwald Golf Park, Riefensberg-Sulzberg, Vorarlberg (AT); 18 holes
- Seefeld Golf Club, Tyrol (AT); 18 holes
- Silvretta Montafon Golf Club, Partennen, Vorarlberg (AT), 9 holes
- Zugspitze Ehrwald-Lermoos Golf Club, Tyrol (AT); 18 holes
- Innsbruck-Igls Golf Club, Tyrol (AT); 9 holes in Lans & 18 holes in Rinn
Are you in the mood for playing golf here in Vorarlberg? We, the Steffisalp Sport Hotel, think you could even forget to play, you will be so enchanted by the beautiful mountain scenery. Send your non-binding enquiry to the team at the Steffisalp Sport Hotel now. You will be playing golf in Vorarlberg even sooner if you book online. We look forward to hitting the fairway with you!